2-in-1 without compromise
With the new, state-of-the-art ACCUJECT Dual injector, surgeons have the freedom to choose and switch on their preferred operating mode - push or screw, by simply swapping the finger flanges. Gain the freedom to choose between either a true push injector or a true screw injector.
The proven Premium platform for all IOL
Push, screw, dual or ERGOJECT – the choice is yours with the ACCUJECT platform! Each and all of the operating modes are available with the same range of cartridges and loading chambers. Once the IOL cartridge and loading chamber are fitted onto the injector, the “drive” mode is entirely up to each surgeon!
Injection through 1.6mm
ACCUJECT cartridges are Biofilm coated. It is eliminating the risk of cracked cartridges, encountered with other materials.The combination of Biofilm coating and innovative cartridge material allows IOL injection through the smallest possible incisions! The ACCUJECT is enabling surgeons to insert most hydrophilic IOLs through 1.6mm injections.
Back-loaded or top-loaded?
Besides top-loaded version, Accuject is also available as back-loaded version for loading of hydrophobic or hydrophilic IOLs.
Incision size correlation
Find the right product
- Accuject 3P_GAAJ3P_rev7 05.07.2022.pdf
- Accuject and Accuject Screw Back-Loaded_GAAJBL_rev01_05.07.2022.pdf
- Accuject and Accuject Screw Top-Loaded_GAAJTL_rev02_05.07.2022.pdf
- Accuject Dual Back-Loaded_GAADB_rev02_05.07.2022.pdf
- Accuject Dual PRO_GAADP_rev02_05.07.2022.pdf
- Accuject Dual Top-Loaded_GAADT_rev02_05.07.2022.pdf
- Accuject PRO and Accuject Screw PRO_GAAJPRO1P_rev03_05.07.2022.pdf
- Accuject Refra_GAAR_rev01_05.07.2022.pdf